(New Topical Index)
This new outline/index is a work in progress. The links
herein are to a Syllabus
containing explanatory content with additional internal and external links.
- Survival problem
- Can we survive without a plan?
- Can there be a plan without a vision?
- Can any such vision fail to address the Sectarian obstacle?
- Is there any alternative but to fight fire with fire?
- To bite the prophetic bullet?
- Having said this, who then is the target audience?
- This would redirect us to the secularists.
- This will entail the stratagem of Apologetics
- This stratagem is purely of xian provenance.
- Here we need a segue to immaterialism
- I would suggest moving from vital force to design to final cause
- But we need to include the notion of space & time as a construct.
- Vital force originates beyond S&T. Because it must include a
- Then we consider the notion of possible worlds
- Why is there something rather than nothing?
- Why not everything?
- Filtering existence
- Singular existence of the world/creation
- Final Cause
- Mind over matter
- Circularity -- dialectical idealism
- The Great Symmetry Break
- Metaphors -- Pokatok, etc.
- Unobstructed universe
- Least action/optimization
- Teleology – causal loops
- Holographic world
- Archetypes -- AZO/X/QRP
- Gestalt switch
- Science vs. Religion
- Twilight of Scientific Materialism
- Reduction & emergence
- Deconstruction of space and time